In 2022, our founder Jessie Panazzolo was fortunate to work with cohorts from:
- Monash Uni’s Global Challenges program
- Melbourne Uni’s Wattle Fellowship program
- Jane Goodall Institute’s National Youth Leadership Council
- Women’s Environmental Leadership Australia
- Landcare Tasmania
- and a few international conferences here and there!
To help their staff, volunteers and students to value, advocate, and care for themselves in a conservation career while also gaining practical knowledge about how they can build sustainable lives for themselves in the environmental industry.
Each session was tailored and unique to the needs and budget of each NGO, university, or leadership program to ensure that each cohort was getting the most out of each session.
If you’d like Jessie to run a session with your volunteers, students or staff please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org! We would love to work with your team in 2023!