Okay, so writing your story is overwhelming. Where do you start? What is the storyline? Has my story even reached some kind of natural conclusion yet?
Fear not Lonely Conservationists, because I am on your side and I’ve got you covered with this series of thought-provoking questions! Copy and paste them into an email or Word document and send them right on over to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on our blog and Instagram pages. Happy writing!
- Who are you? Introduce yourself
- When was your penny-drop moment that conservation was something that was very important to you?
- What steps did you take to start to get into the world of conservation?
- What challenges did you face along the way?
- Where did you end up?
- Where are you now?
- What positive message can you give to other aspiring conservationists?
Hopefully, these prompts will lead you in the direction of an excellent story, but if you get distracted or immersed in your writing- feel free to carry on on your own! There are no rules to exploring your journey or for speaking your truth.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with, good luck and happy writing!